Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to search for 5 Process Safety/Loss Prevention professionals to join them on a contract position.
Job Purpose & Scope:
1. Ensuring HSSEQ goals, objectives and targets are met through personal leadership and involvement.
2. Safe delivery and handover of the Project to the Owner, sustainably, safely, on time, within budget, ensuring
3. Coordinate and supervise the Loss Prevention engineering aspects of the Project to ensure the technical
4. Supervise, oversee and coordinate regular and timely technical reviews of Loss Prevention related Engineering deliverables developed by the EPC / FEED Contractor and technology Licensors, ensuring design optimization in compliance with relevant codes, standards, and best practices and in close conjunction with Owner’s functional departments.
5. Co-ordinate and interface with other Technical Departments, Business Units, Operations, and Maintenance
6. Provide technical expertise on all subject matter pertaining to Loss Prevention Engineering during all phases of Project Engineering, Fabrication, Installation, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning.
7. Responsible for developing and establishing systems, procedures and standards for effective implementation of the Project in line with International Codes and Standards, Owner specifications, local regulations and Owner’s HSE policies, philosophies and requirements for Loss Prevention Engineering.
1. Champion the Project Safety culture, behaviors and engagement activities.
3. Reports to Construction Manager and works under his direction during Construction, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning and Start-up phases.
4. Ensure quality and accuracy of EPC / FEED Contractor’s Loss Prevention Engineering activities.
5. Review and approve EPC /FEED Contractor’s work and ensure compliance with Contract obligations, Project specifications, relevant codes and standards, design philosophy, and Industry best practices.
6. Provide PMC Loss Prevention performance data and reports to PMC Management and the Owner.
8. Perform calculations for design validation and optimization.
9. Review technical bid submissions and perform technical bid analysis.
10. Participate in Layout, P&lD, PHASER,HAZID, HAZOP,SIL, Layout Safety Reviews, PSSR, constructability reviews, 3D Model reviews, safety audits, QRA workshops, etc.
11. Provide Loss Prevention Engineering expertise in the development and analysis of various design options and
12. Provide technical assistance and coordination with other discipline engineers.
13. Participate in analysis during EPC / FEED Contractor and Vendor pre-qualification, bid evaluation, and
14. Ensure quality and accuracy of EPC / FEED Contractor’s Loss Prevention Engineering activities and review
15. Review any Project specific Risk Management Systems and criteria pertaining to Loss Prevention.
tie diagrams, HSECES register, HSCES performance standards and procedures, etc.
17. Review Emergency Response procedures and plans for Loss Prevention inputs including alignment with Owner specifications and standards etc.
18. Provide assistance and support to Construction, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning phases of the works.
19. Review Action Tracking Registers and ensure close out of all Loss Prevention actions arising out of key reviews, workshops, HSSEQ studies, safety related concerns, etc.
20. Review technical bid submissions and perform technical bid analysis for Loss Prevention discipline.
22. Provide technical assistance and coordination with other discipline Engineers
23. Participate in analysis during EPC / FEED Contractor and Vendor pre-qualification, bid evaluation and
|X4||XLPE (Cross linked Polyethylene)||India/Korea/Milan|