Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Process Lead III to join them on a 8-month contract in Baton Rouge - LA.
Responsible for the design, operation, control and optimization of chemical processes. They examine how raw materials are converted into useable productions and how to improve the process. Focused on the downstream portion including chemical plants and refineries, however their knowledge can be useful in manufacturing plants as well as in upstream and midstream operations.
- Participate in the daily meetings with Team as per the T/A Communication Plan
- Follow the CNF process for any applicable execution changes
- Participate in the process to develop mitigation plans for critical path / near critical path schedule work
- Ensure completed notifications are signed off from T/A execution
- Ensure accurate progress reporting and communication of deviations to plans, schedules, forecasts and performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor"s degree in Chemical Engineering or related engineering specialty.
- 10+ years of closely related professional experience
- Previous Turnaround Execution Lead experience, however a Mechanical, Rotating or Trades person with relevant experience would be considered.
- Minimum 10 years experience in the maintenance area or project management. Technologists or Engineers with related experience will also be considered.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, Primavera (P6) & SAP.