(Drug Product Manufacturing Head, reporting to the Global Head of Drug Product)
A fantastic career opportunity has become available with our client, a bio pharmacy / biologics manufacturer in Bangalore India.
Our client is a renowned global bio pharmacy / biologics player based in Bangalore, India.
Our client is looking for the perfect candidate and in return will be able to offer a healthy salary and benefits package to those who qualify. The are looking for an individual who can perform the required duties and has the required past experience as follows:
• As in the leadership role, supervise all manufacturing activities as per organization plans
• Strong emphasis on compliance and creation of a Quality culture within the cGMP operations
• Create and track department revenue budget for Capex and Opex requirements
• Working together with the planning department, putting stamp of approval on any production plans required
• Efficient use of given resources in the manufacturing floor
• Working very closely with all other strategic departments such as Quality, Storage, Health and Safety and Human Resources to overcome any operational issues are required to accomplish the given targets of production.
• Identify & Implement continuous improvement opportunities production operations
• Grow your team with the best possible knowledge and action and develop new team members with these same industry leading skills
The skills and experience required
- 15 – 20 plus years of experience in biologics / mammalian cell culture manufacturing
- From design of program to day to day operations management of said program
- Extensive experience in Sterile Manufacturing operations
- Deep understanding and real world solutions of global cGMP practices
Role open for expats who qualify and meet requirements. Full expat package is available for candidate and family including relocation. Suitable candidate can start remotely and move into the country when the global pandemic situation improves.
Apply to this add to receive confidential advice on this specific role!