Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to find a Process Engineering/PHA Support to work a 1-year contract in Mapleton, IL.
Scope of Work:
- Review and categorize PHA recommendations
- Perform SIS calculations using Exsilentia software
- Perform PSV sizing calculations using IPrism software
- Walk down and redline P&IDs to incorporate design and field modifications
- Specify instrumentation requirements and obtain quotes
- Specify vessel and piping requirements for process modifications to meet PHA requirements
- Develop scopes of work and cost estimates for PHA mandated field modifications
- Recommend more practical alternate solutions to PHA recommendations if appropriate
- Participate in PHA revalidations if needed
- Write BPCS and SIS interlock specifications
- Work with Mapleton Controls group to implement interlocks
- Develop instrument loop sheets.
- All work will be done to Mapleton site standards under the direction of Mapleton Senior Process Engineer.
- Contract Process Engineer will be expected to be available to travel as needed to the site to do field walk downs and equipment verifications.
- Must have experience in a PSM facility