We are seeking a Process Engineer for Operations Support to work in Paris, France on a 1-year contract!
This Process Engineer will be dedicated to support design / troubleshooting / upgrading / downgrading / modification activities related to Operation and Maintenance department activities. The aim of the position is to provide engineering support for all design aspects related to operations and production/maintenance activities on FPSOs.
In particular for activities such as:
- Perform Process calculations and simulations ( i.e Blowdown systems / pressure losses in circuits / GTGs performance; etc.) with dedicated software (hysys / flarenet / pipesim / olga).
- Process engineering support into the Management of Change requests at HQ level in conjunction with HSE Dept.
- Support Operations / process troubleshooting, Root causes analysis and Hazops reviews,
- Liaise with vendors for clarification, assistance & services as necessary.
- Review operating and maintenance procedures form process point of view,
- Participate as Engineering Support on Reviews, Surveys.
- Production Shortfall Analysis, Review and follow up
- Prepare HQ Operations KPI performance dashboard on various O&M projects.
- Develop new KPI dashboards.
Language: Fluent in English, Portuguese is a plus.
Experience: Oil & Gas industry background, experience in process design / field engineering / operations / commissioning is a plus
Software: MS office tools mandatory.
Onshore & Offshore missions: Medical fitness certificate / BOSIET / Yellow fever / Seaman book.
If you think this role is for you, please apply here or share your CV at email@example.com!