Airswift are currently recruiting for Process Engineers needed for a leading EPC in the Energy Industry.
These roles are specific to a new Green Energy project focusing on both a new Green Hydrogen project as well as the Carbon Capture.
This role will be on a contract basis. Six month renewable contract. The role is expected to be a long term position based in France.
The Process Engineer will be involved in the concept and architecture of the installations for energy transition.
- Capturing and using Carbon Dioxide.
- Generating and converting Green Hydrogen
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Preparing Process Simulations using Aspen Hysys.
- Creating block flow diagrams for the installation.
- Supervision of the Engineering team.
- Hydraulic Calculations.
- Technical Documentation.
- Knowledge in Hydrogen & Ammonia and/or Carbon Capture & Natural Gases.
- Simulation Processes and PFD Preparation.