Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Process Engineer to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX for an initial 12-month contract, potential extension.
This role involves process design deliverables, including but not limited to heat and material balances, flowsheet/P&ID development, equipment design and documentation, instrument design, hydraulic modeling, simulation work, etc.
Day to day responsibilities:
- “Doing the design”, working with a Process Lead who will help ensure quality and schedule are met
- The position involves some computer work, as they have a variety of software to aid in their design work, as well as collaboration with the project team
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 2+ years of work experience in process design on projects
- Experience with Aspen, HTRI, P&IDs, hydraulic modeling, etc
- Strong hydraulic experience