I currently have multiple opportunities for Process Engineers based in Southern Spain working on an Offshore Substation for a major Windfarm project in Germany. The duration of the position will be 12 months.
- 10-15 years of experience
- Recommended experience in previous Offshore Substation in German waters dealing with BSH requirements.
- Experience in the development of process deliverables such as PFD, P&ID, H&MB, design philosophies, calculation notes (control valves, safety valves, line sizing, tanks, expansion units, etc), line list, equipment datasheets, operating philosophies and procedures, operation and control narratives, design reports.
- Experience in participation in safety reviews such HAZID and HazOp. Familiarity with input to FMECA and RAM.
- Experience in using software for flow simulations such as Fathom or similar.
- Follow-up of process-related vendor documentation.
- Maturity of activities and deliverables will evolve from concept design to detailed design levels.
- Project standards:
- Particular: DNVGL-ST-0145, NORSOK P-002, EN 4126, ISO 23251, ISO 10628, PED, other similar standards.
- General: Project to be developed under German codes and standards and subject to the approval by the Federal Maritime and Hydrographic Agency (BSH).
If you wish to be considered please click apply and send an updated version of your CV. I will then contact you to discuss the role in more detail.