Our client is seeking a Process Engineer to work within their facilities located in Tempe, AZ, for a 12-month assignment.
Process Engineer to focus on projects in semiconductor manufacturing and other state of the art manufacturing facilities. As a Chemical Engineering Professional Entry Level, the Process Engineer will be accountable for schedule and technical quality of challenging engineering tasks, while gaining familiarity with the client’s expectations, scope, budget, and schedule. This person will be working with a multi-discipline, highly interactive team that will establish process design basis, develop process options and optimizations of selected design, and calculate and organize data for process flow sheets.
- Design ultrapure and high purity water systems; specialty gas and chemical storage and delivery systems; solvent recovery systems; wastewater and off gas treatment systems.
- Interface with other disciplines, project management, and the client to plan work and provide design within schedule and budget.
- Support development of the conceptual and detailed design of the Process utility systems in Microelectronics.
- Hydraulic modeling
- Project specifications
- Process system sizing, including equipment, area/space considerations and piping, based on tool layout and utility matrix data.
- Support field construction efforts, including reviewing submittals, responding to questions from clients and contractors, and performing field walks.
- Perform technical and business presentations with clients and employees.
- Engineer in Training (EIT)
- Working knowledge of Pipe-Flo (Professional and Compressible)
- Navisworks, Bluebeam
- Willingness to travel
- Passion for buildings and construction
- Valid driver’s license
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering