PROCESS DESIGN ENGINEER – MINING, ORE PROCESSING & METAL PRODUCTION
Location: Paris, Ile-de-France
Contract type: Contract, 6 month renewable
Time Frame: Start date early November 2021. Due to timeframe involved any work permit requirements (if applicable) must already be in place. Role has full sign off and budget.
Project Type: Pre-projects in the field of ore processing and metal production.
Contract Language: English
Account Manager: Ryan Kirkpatrick
Key Words: Process Design, Process Engineering, Mining, Metal Refining, Ore Processing, Process Flow Diagrams, PFD, Piping and Instrumentation Diagrams, P&IDs, Equipment Sizing, Equipment Lists
We are a world-leading engineering and technology company, known throughout Europe for our projects. We provide fully integrated project solutions and service, from concept and design, thorough to installation and commissioning.?We have partnered with?Airswift?to support us in our hiring?and are proud to expand our team to include the appointment of a Process Design Engineer, specialised in the field of mining production and/or metal refining, to be based in Paris on a 6 month renewable contract assignment.
- Participate in the design of facilities in the field of ore processing and / or metal production
- Supervise or co-supervise a team of process engineers (up to 5 engineers)
- Prepare Process Flow Diagrams & Heat & Material Balance
- Prepare P&IDs
- Size equipment and preparation of equipment lists
- Carry out technical analyses and audits of existing or in-progress projects
- Minimum 15 years of experience as a process engineer in the field of mining production and/or metal refining.
- Knowledge of key engineering documents (e.g. PFD, P&ID, equipment list)
- Rigor of work in the preparation of calculation notes and process deliverables.
- Mastery of the office suite (World / Excel / Power Point)
- English?(Professional Level)
The next step?
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not ‘tick all the boxes’, but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner?Airswift.?