Senior PCN Network Analyst – Multiple contract roles
Our client is an ASX listed Energy company based in the CBD. As a result of ongoing technology upgrades they are looking for an experienced individual to join their business on a contract to work in an operational technology focused role.
Working in a small team of highly experienced professionals you will be required to demonstrate knowledge with;
- Monitors and maintains the health and security of OT systems which includes networks, infrastructure and applications.
- Assists with OT system component life cycle planning and site execution of software and hardware refresh of legacy infrastructure.
- Maintains the OT infrastructure is compliant with Company policies, standards, and cybersecurity controls.
- Extensive support and troubleshooting of Network switching infrastructure (VLANs/VRF), Firewalls, VMware HA/DRS/FT and SAN technologies.
- Advanced support and troubleshooting of Microsoft Windows server and client operating systems, Microsoft Active Directory, including the management and implementation of Group Policy Objects.
- SCADA, DCS, PLCs, HMIs and related industrial control systems
- Industry Standards and best practices that are applicable to IT/OT environments
- Common secure network architectures used in IT/OT environments
You will be an experienced engineer, ideally with a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field.
It is expected that you can demonstrate significant experience working in an operational technology role with high level expertise working with Process Control Networks (PCN) in and Oil & Gas or resources sector company.
This role is Perth based and only Perth based candidates can be considered. There are opportunities for CBD based and Site based (FIFO) individuals.
Airswift & Competentia recently merged to create one of the world’s leading workforce solutions management companies.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to email@example.com
For more details on the role, or other roles we have available please call 0432 270 433