Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Process Control Engineer to work within their facilities in Hackberry, LA for an initial 24-month contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for providing engineering capability to increase the plant production, efficiency, safety and reliability. Alongside this, will provide timely and pro-active process control services related to the LNG complex, including control and safeguarding performance, monitoring, testing and process optimizations.
- Front line panel operator problem diagnosis and resolution
- Coordinate process control and safeguarding studies as required for minor capital projects and plant changes (MOCs)
- Support implementation and maintenance of higher technologies in the plant
- Participate in incident investigations as a Process Control subject matter expert. Use RCA type investigative tools to determine real causes of incidents
Previous education and experience required:
- BS in Engineering
- 10+ years of plant engineering experience in LNG terminal and/or petrochemical/gas
- Broad experience with DCS controls, safeguarding systems, PLCs
- High level of HSSE knowledge
- Must be willing to be on call, work overtime
- Must be able and willing to travel for various trainings and/or meetings as needed