Process Commissioning Engineer to participate in pre-commissioning and commissioning of Process and Utilities Systems for FPSO projects.
- Assist the Senior Process Engineer and conduct the project works on site during commissioning period.
- Perform Testing, Pre-commissioning and Commissioning of FPSO systems at site.
- Prepare temporary commissioning loops for process systems
- Review N2-He leak test packs in terms of vent path, injection lines, depressurization path etc.
- Carry out performance test of process systems offshore
- Execute the commissioning procedures as per project documentation provided.
- Participate in technical meetings and handle discussions with client engineers on site.
- Participate in daily, on-site coordination of a multi-discipline team of commissioning leads and technicians
- Liaise with Construction/Mechanical Completion groups on a daily basis
- Ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Functional tests and system certification with Class Society (DNV, ABS, LOYD, BV, etc.)
- Supports the review of commissioning deliverables developed such as commissioning execution plan, commissioning core test plan, and PTW/LUN/LOTO procedures, to ensure compliance with the overall commissioning execution plan and project timelines regarding all the Process and Utilities Systems SoW.
- Complies with strict safety policies to ensure that all personnel work in a manner that is not harmful to their own health and safety and the health and safety of others
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent qualification with more than 2 to 5 years of Commissioning experience in the Oil & Gas Offshore/FSO/FPSO projects.
- Experience in commissioning of Process systems on FPSO/FSO project
- Experience in commissioning of Utility systems on FPSO/FSO project
- Offshore commissioning experience preferable
- Familiar with all the Vessel class regulation and codes.
- Have proven project experience and skills within the field of Testing, Pre-commissioning, Commissioning execution
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in using & directing the use of Planning tools, Smart Engineering Tools (AVEVA Systems is desirable), Process Simulation Tools, Adobe Acrobat,
- Team player
Please forward your resume and certification to us. We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by Airswift for the purpose for which it is collected.