Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients - a major American Engineering firm - to seek a Process BIM / CAD Piping Designer to work in Portland, OR (remote) for an initial 12-month contract position, potential extension.
- Project specific BIM/CAD setup for clients that require primarily 3D-based deliverables
- Automating typical 3D repetitive tasks along with more complicated tasks, troubleshooting issues with established tools in CADWorx
- Facilitating changes in BIM/CAD standards with our Design Automation Group, communicating and coordinating with our Design Automation Group
- Updating BIM Team with new information on software / workflows, administration/development of training materials, documenting workflows and tools related to BIM/CAD software, conducting piping designer onboarding for a project
- 10+ years’ experience in layout of process and mechanical equipment and associated piping design
- Experience and be an advanced user of CADWorx 3D design software both as a designer and performing BIM/CAD admin work, including writing basic programs and functions to automate tasks.