Airswift has been tasked by one of our clients to seek for a Process & Commissioning Engineer to work within their facilities located in Hat Yai, Songkhla, Thailand for their onshore project on a 10-month contract with possible to extended.
- Verifying contractor’s use of approved drawings, documents procedures, method statements and inspection and test plans (ITP) during construction, erection, and pre-commissioning of the plant.
- Verifying contractor’s correct and complete implementation of all Construction Contract, erection, pre-commissioning and commissioning requirements, legal requirements, procedures, plans, standards, and regulations as it relates to the discipline.
- Reviewing Process design drawing such as P&ID, Control Narrative, Control Philosophy, etc.
- Alerting of the critical construction, erection, pre-commissioning, and commissioning issues.
- Reviewing construction/erection procedures, method statements and inspection and test plans (ITP) for compliance with the Project Contract
- Verifying that discipline relate construction, erection, pre-commissioning and commissioning deficiencies and defects are defects are identified in the punch list and non-conformity report (NCR).
- Prepare/review safety document such as LOTO, PTW and work permit.
- Prepare/review the pre-commissioning and commissioning procedure.
- Participating in pre-commissioning and commissioning activity.
- Participating in applicable startup system handover walk downs.
- Reviewing System handover package.
- Resolving technical issues relating to inspection records and test reports.
- Participate in all regular and ad-hoc meetings related to the Process activities, Co-activity, and commissioning activities
- Perform sensitivity/optimization study to determine the most optimized option or modification (technically and economically) for process system
- Perform adequacy check of existing system and analyze existing equipment/instrument for new operating modes.
Technical/Special skill Requirements:
- Experience in designing/reviewing PFD, P&ID, process calculation, process datasheet and relevant document of process design in cooling tower system, petrochemical, or Oil & Gas.
- Good background in pre-commissioning and commissioning activity
- Knowledge process control.
- Detail knowledge of relevant international codes and standard.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering only (Process engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical engineering is preferring)
- At least 5 years in process design and commissioning.
- Good communication in English
Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted!