I currently have multiple opportunities for Structural Engineers based in Southern Spain working on an Offshore Substation for a major Windfarm project in Germany. The duration of the position will be 12 months.
- 10-15 years of experience in Offshore structures
- Recommended experience in previous Offshore Substation in German waters dealing with BSH requirements.
- Geotechnical bases
- Deep foundation, piling and bored piles
- Design software: expert in SACS; experience with ANSYS
- Ability to design according to various codes and standards mainly DIN 18088, DNVGL, ISO, and others like EuroCode, Norsok, API, AISC and AWS.
- Skilled in the design and analysis of Jackets and Topside structures both for Temporary phases and In Service.
- Coordinate and interfaces with engineering subcontractors and clients involved in Dragados projects.
- Review and validate Engineering Structural Analyses for Topside and Jacket structures from concept phase to detail engineering phase.
- Review and validate subcontracted structural engineering work.
- Instructs, directs and check the work of other construction engineers. Plans, schedules, conducts, or co-ordinates phases of the project.
- Lead the local and global verification of the structure.
- Contribute to the design, optimization, analysis and evaluation of design.
- Support the preparation of planning, commercial variation orders, and ensure a good communication with the other disciplines.
If you wish to be considered please click apply and send an updated version of your CV. I will then contact you to discuss the role in more detail.