Principal / Lead Track Engineer
Location - Perth, WA
Duration - Initial 12 Months
Our client seeks a Principal / Lead Track Engineer for a Perth based role, on offer is an initial 12 month contract. You'll be in a lead position on a major rail project, working with a range of stakeholders and ensuring the operations of the projects are running to schedule and ensuring no issues arise.
- A project-specific role so not a traditional Principal overseeing team
- The role will work on the detailed design for the Mulga rail project
- Provide technical expertise and advice during the different stages of the project lifecycle as required
- Assist in reviewing technical deliverables such as detailed designs to ensure compliance with relevant standards.
- Previous heavy haul experience is preferred although will consider freight or passenger as well.
- 12+ years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience working on detailed design projects
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, having impact and influence with the capacity to build professional relationships both internally and client-facing.
- Bachelor of Engineering degree ideally in civil)