We are currently recruiting a Signalling Subject Matter Expert / Principal to work on a national portfolio of rail projects.
Location- Sydney or Brisbane
- Provide subject matter expertise on an array of signalling projects across Australia, predominantly within NSW and QLD.
- Assist in the writing of technical standards for various AROs
- Providing advice to various design houses / contractors / suppliers / AROs on specialist topics regarding signalling
- Confidently engage with key stakeholders by utilising technical domain expertise to resolve highly complex engineering issues
- Build and manage relationships internally and externally with key stakeholders, displaying a willingness to partake in business development
- Bachelor of Engineering (or an equivalent approved qualification)
- CPEng, RPEQ or similar
- 10+ years’ experience within the signalling industry, with a profound knowledge of rail signalling principles and overall understanding of other rail disciplines such as track/civils, overhead wiring, electrification etc.
- Australian Working Rights
- Familiarity with NSW and QLD rail
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.