We are looking for a Principal Safety Engineer to work in Aberdeen on a 6-month contract!
Provide Safety Engineering services, technical oversight, Safety Engineering team co-ordination with UK, GID and Brazil GID team, client interface and interface with project management.
Deliverables for the project will be issued as required and include but may not be limited to those listed below:
- HAZID, HAZOP and What-If study
- Fire & Protection Philosophy
- Fire & Gas Safety Philosophy
- Interfaces with Other Units
- HAZOP organisation and participation
- SIL Assessment study using LOPA (Layer of Protection Analysis) organisation and participation
- Area classification drawings
- Area classification report
- Project Planning
- Project Progress Reporting
- Hazard Identification
- Design Requirements for Safety Systems
- Design Safety Reviews / Studies, Layout, EERA, ESSA, F&G, Dropped Object, Hazardous Area
- Additional, ad-hoc scopes of work may be offered without obligation subject to acceptance by the contractor typically these may include: -
- Generating or checking of engineering documentation in support of other projects
- Support to project peer reviews.
- Provision of technical input to tender submissions, including generation of cost, time, resource (CTRs) estimates and listing of technical assumptions and exclusions.
Company's HSE and QA requirements must be complied with.