Airswift. Rotating Equipment Engineer. Schiedam, Netherlands.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Rotating Equipment Engineer to join them in Schiedam, Netherlands.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Will be either leading a project team of several mechanical package engineers or act as a package engineer yourselves, handling the major packages on a project.
- Selection and optimization of the best fitting and most economic equipment for an application.
- Will be responsible for all technical related matters after the equipment has been purchased and make sure that the equipment is properly integrated into the overall installation.
- Key role in assuring that the equipment complies with all technical requirements including applicable rules and regulations, international standards, and client specifications.
- Preparation of specifications
- Performing technical evaluations
- Liaise with purchasing department
- Intermediate between equipment supplier & internal engineering disciplines
- Coordinate the integration of equipment
- Vendors document review
- Inspection of equipment
- MSc or BSc degree or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years of relevant working experience in the Oil & Gas production industry.
- At least 3 years in a leading role.
- Knowledge of rotating equipment.
- Knowledge of the typical process-, marine- and mechanical systems on offshore installations is an advantage.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.