We are seeking a Principal Process Engineer to work in Aberdeen on a 12-month contract!
- Providing Technical Expertise in Process Engineering.
- Capable of undertaking Process Designs and of providing technical assistance to the team.
- Leading and managing design teams.
- Manhour estimation and input to project schedule.
- Plan process engineering activities and process resources to ensure project schedule is met.
- Accurately measure and report progress to project management.
- Interface working with the other disciplines
- Maintain awareness of current relevant engineering technology & codes and standards.
- Participate in Risk Review, SIMOPs, HAZID's, HAZOP's etc as required
- Chemical Engineering Degree
- Member of the Institution of Chemical Engineers and a Chartered Engineer (preferred)
- Proven experience in a discipline leadership role working within a process project environment
- Experience in executing FEED and detailed design projects
- Excellent understanding of safety in design.
- To be able to work to Company standard operating procedures but to be innovative when appropriate
*This role is open for French / EU nationals or permit to work holders.
If you think this role is for you, please apply here or share your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org!