Our client seeks a Principal Piping Engineer for an initial 12 month contract, Perth based.
- Manage piping engineering services that meet the client and applicable statutory and regulatory specifications, on time and within budget.
- Manage piping engineering project requirements.
- Manage piping engineering services such as:
- participate in relevant meetings, prepare progress reports and comply with required checking procedures;
- ensure the project scope is clear and that changes comply with project change management processes;
- provide advice during procurement, construction and commissioning activities. For example, oversee requisitions, technical bid evaluations and purchase order preparation.
- Act as the piping engineering Lead on specific projects.
- If responsible for a team:
- outline project requirements including actively promoting workshare, where appropriate, assign tasks and supervise progress; and
- ensure the required services meet the client and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, on time and within budget.
- Proactively resolve any discrepancies between the client and its Customer's requirements.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest developments and technical innovations in piping engineering.
- If required, assist and support junior personnel within the piping engineering team.
- Communicate effectively with the piping engineering team and project stakeholders, including the Customer.
- Identify issues and problems, develop appropriate solutions, and ask for assistance when required.
Please note: it is mandatory you have COVID Vaccinations to be considered for this role