Airswift has been tasked by one of its key clients to recruit a Principal Instrumentation Designer to join them on a contract position in The Netherlands.
THE CANDIDATE MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experienced in producing field instrument design deliverables.
• Knowledge / understanding of control systems and field instruments.
• Experience in the Oil & Gas / Refinery industry.
• Experience in development of high level design (FEED) and detailed design.
• Experience with instrument databases / datacentric work approach e.g. SPI.
• Collaborate with project teams, clients and vendors.
• Real team player (within ICS team as well as cooperation with other disciplines).
• Experience in cooperation and work delegation with remote offices (work sharing concept).
• Good pro-active communication skills.
• Clear communication in the English language, both verbal and in writing.
• Be passionate about Safety at work.
• Understanding in Budget control, Schedule Milestone and Change control.
• Demonstrating good leadership skills in demarcated tasks.
• 8+ years’ experience in the areas of ICS field instrument design.
• Relevant experiences should include Lead experience on the larger projects.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.