- The Principal Cost Controls Specialist working under the direction of the Cost Control Manager performs the overall cost control integration function including control budget maintenance, commitment monitoring, expenditure reporting, cost estimates to completion and project cost reporting activities.
- Coordinates development program control budget in conjunction with program directorate and project management teams at project locations.
- Monitors and maintains program control budget and estimate at completion with updates received from project change coordinator, contract administration and project management teams at project locations.
- Coordinates cost control input from project controls teams at project locations to develop program cost reports in compliance with contract and corporate requirements.
- Provides cost control function for program directorate cost account.
- Provides input and support as required for preparation of client invoice.
- Provides recommendations for corrective action to program directorate.
- Minimum of 10 years of overall Project Controls experience.
- Degree in Engineering or Construction or equivalent from an accredited college or university.