We are currently seeking a Primary Design Engineer to be based in Sydney for our client who operate within the Power Transmission and Distribution sector. The desirable candidate will be able to develop high quality designs for Primary High Voltage (HV) Systems, guided by the Principal Design Engineer. Our client is a developer with a healthy pipeline of projects across Australia.
This company is offering an excellent salary with a variety of exciting projects. They are passionate about continual improvement and want the successful candidate to be involved in lessons learnt workshops to ensure that designs are of an industry leading standard so that they maintain strong relationships with their clients.
Location – Sydney
Duration - Permanent
- Substation T&D (HV) Primary System Design compliant with Australian standards
- Overhead line design, specification and documentation
- Provide support to Construction and Commissioning teams
- Provision of assistance with preparation of tenders
- Assist with project management as required
- Secondary System Design outsourced to consultants, reviewed in-house
- Ideal candidate will have minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experienced in substation design, able to demonstrate evidence substation projects >11kV
- Turnkey project experience in high voltage substation design
- Knowledge of ETAP.
- Proficiency with CAD and Electrical Engineering Software
- Must have full working rights in Australia
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Chartered / Professional Engineer preferred
Please apply if you hold the above qualifications and experience. Due to the high volume of applications, unfortunately only successful candidates will be contacted.