About the company
Our client is well known in the environmental consulting industry. They offer integrated services in the chemical, biological and physical areas of environmental systems. They cover a variety of sectors from mining, O&G and ports among various other industrial developments. They currently are heavily involved with a variety of high profile projects in the APAC region.
What does our client do?
In a nutshell, they offer a variety of environmental services in the areas of water and land management which covers erosion and sediment management and diversion designs for major infrastructure and civil projects. They also provide environmental risk assessments (ERA) and impact assessments to help their clients manage the risks of their projects.
Other key technical strengths are in the hydrology, ecotoxicology, freshwater and marine ecology, river mechanics, water quality, geochemistry and contaminated sediment management, to name a few.
About the job?
Our client is looking for a Practice Manager / Business Development Director (Senior Environmental Consultant) to manage the Singapore office.
You will be expected to bring in new clients and projects for you and your team. You will need to confidently market our professional services to potential and new clients with the support of the Group.
- Plan, assemble and submit multiple Proposals and Tenders to win new work
- Submit business reports back to the business as and when required
- Be a knowledge champion – Able to write reports and articles be able to prepare high quality tenders, proposals, reports and other documents (e.g. conference presentations and journal papers), and in doing so provide leadership in data analysis and interpretation
- plan and lead business development activities throughout the region
- work effectively with other expert staff based outside Singapore to service existing and future projects
- have a high level of scientific expertise (10+ years professional experience) in either the physical, biological or chemical processes of aquatic systems (marine and/or freshwater) with post-graduate qualifications
- You will have a wealth of experience in Environmental Consulting, ideally with exposure to hydro projects.
- be self-motivated and keen to build up a team of junior and mid-level staff with the support of the Directors
- Role is based in Singapore.
If you truly believe you are up for a leadership role with revenue generating responsibilities, apply directly here. All applications MUST include a list of the projects you have started / completed in the past 2 years.
This role is managed by Ashley Mathew and he can be found at email@example.com