Practice Manager – Project Services
Our client is a growing Microsoft Gold Partner in the Perth market with an outstanding reputation with clients and an excellent staff retention rate. As a result of internal promotions they are looking to appoint a new Practice Manager to build and manager their project delivery team.
Reporting to and working closely with the General Manager and executive team you will be responsible for;
- Achieving growth and contributing to achieving revenue targets by successfully managing the project services delivery team
- Manage and monitor client engagements with a view to supporting business budget forecasts. Includes routine reporting of progress.
- Support team members to perform at their best with all aspects of client engagements
- Leverage industry standard practices and creative thinking to manage talent acquisition and retention in order to support overall business growth forecasts
- Manage recruiting, objective setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the delivery team
- Drive training and professional development initiatives across the team
- Support the growth of the business in line with strategic planning by maximising existing client relationships to increase customer satisfaction, revenue and profitability
- Designing and implementing delivery plans that support the expansion of customer base and ensures it’s strong market presence
- Establish re-usable processes and frameworks to accelerate delivery
- Technical Oversight and Quality Control of all project deliveries
- Work with a multidisciplinary team to achieve high output
- Contribute to tenders and proposals obtaining relevant inputs for time and specification commitments
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Identify the value proposition and differentiators for services
- Partner with sales and client teams on account strategy and offering planning
- Partner with sales and client teams to maintain, develop and expand client relationships
- Contribute to the identification of emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Continually network and collaborate with industry experts
You will have demonstrable experience in a leadership capacity, either leading a large technical team or in a project management capacity, dealing with multiple stakeholders.
Your team will comprise a range of technical specialists in architecture, engineering, project management and business analysts who will continue to support a number of key clients so a high level of technical knowledge as well as the ability to get your new team communicating effectively internally and with clients is essential.
This role is Perth based and only Perth based candidates can be considered.
Please apply through the link or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details call me on 0432 270 433