- Identification, coordination, preparation, and management of Maximo Work Orders
- Coordinate Worklist review via Maximo for all disciplines on Shutdown related work activity in line with Gate 2 deliverables.
- Preparation of Work Orders including Materials and Service procurement in line with Gate 3 deliverables.
- Work with central support functions and asset teams to review and develop a worklist for the PMSD, including risk ranking.
- Once review is complete and agreed, ensure that the CMMS system is updated to reflect Shutdown Status of activities (Work Order Updates/Job Plan Updates)
- Ensure each discipline reviews and manage criticality.
- Prepare worklist work orders ensuring materials and services are allocated to specific work order.
- Ensure all work carried out in accordance with Repsol Sinopec Resources UK Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality systems
- Responsible for ensuring appropriate engagement with relevant Technical Authority on any issues that impact SECE’s.
- Monitoring and management of all any required change requests
Education Attainment & Accreditation
- HND in a relevant trade or technical discipline or appropriate experience in a similar role.
Professional Skills & Experience
- Previous offshore maintenance and operations experience within the oil and gas industry preferred
- Good working knowledge of CMMS systems (Maximo Preferred)
Interpersonal Skills & Qualities
- Must have relevant Oil & Gas Experience
- Must be a team player but have a high degree of self motivation
- Must be a good communicator
- Demonstrate drive, high performance and be delivery focused
- Demonstrate safety leadership skills
- Adhere to and promote Repsol Sinopec Resources UK’s values
- Track record of delivering results
- Demonstrable leadership skills
- Ability to analyze problems, assess risk profile, determine action, and develop solutions, communicating intentions and progress to all levels.
- Be able to evaluate full implications of actions on profitability, costs and values.
- Delegate effectively, empowering others to make appropriate decisions for themselves.
- Prioritize workload carefully, weighing up the urgency and importance of issues; drives change and continual improvement
- Ability to travel offshore