Our client provides Maritimes services to Industrial companies of the energy sector with a large fleet of vessels.
The role is based in France with 10% of travel on operating vessels.
As PMP Project Manager, you implement and coordinate PMP activities in your perimeter, from specifications to the completion of PMPs, ensuring the reliability of the fleet at the best cost, according to class requirements, operational requirements and Company maintenance policy.
You will have missions such as:
- Identify needs and ensure consistency of information provided by the Vessel Manager and The Reliability Department,
- Define and validate PMP's specifications, planning and cost estimates by ensuring that deadlines are met,
- Ensure that the HSE policy is fully implemented on board during the PMPs,
- Report the progress of the project to its management and internal or external clients,
- Coordinating actions among all stakeholders (Shipyard Supervisor, Vessel
- Manager, Officers, Shipyard Representatives, etc.),
- Ensure continuous improvement in the management of PMP projects.
- The PMP Project Manager is directly linked to the Fleet Integrity Manager.
Your direct line manager is the Fleet Integrity Manager
- With a proven track record as Chief Engineer, Second Mechanic or Technical Manager, you have strong dry dock management and maintenance skills as well as an excellent knowledge of international maritime regulations (ISM/ISPS/SOLAS/MARPOL/MLC/STCW/Class) and Company policies.
- You have ideally mastered the project management methodology (forecasting, planning, monitoring, networking, reporting,...) that you have applied on many technical projects.
- You are also known for your rigor, your organizational skills, your interpersonal skills as well as your analytical mind and your resistance to pressure.
- You have perfect control over tools such as the Office Pack and Maintenance Systems (Task Assistant).
Please send your application to Gwenael: email@example.com