Our client is seeking a PMO Lead to join their team in Houston for a 1-year contract assignment.
Traditionally a Project Management Officer is a group in the business responsible for providing management reports, establishing guidelines, and a governance framework. A value-centric PMO can contribute significantly to the success of the projects, efficient utilization of the resources, and help a business in achieving strategic objectives.
- Simplify reporting and transactions on a global project to standardize processes, PM, organized, manage Agile approach
- Chase and track actions, risk, schedules, governance boards, not afraid to have conversations with other team members
- Takes initiatives, understands who key stakeholders are
- Helping team stay organized, multiple programs, coordinating with other PMO team members
- SAP or finance background not required (not looking at data tech but helping manage day to day deliverables)
- Beneficial to have background in O&G
- Degree not required