Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Plant Operator to work on a 12-month contract in Anzac, Alberta.
- Responsibly and consistently monitors and operates the plant through a control room.
- Conducts surveillance of operating equipment and critical parameters, while keeping accurate operations logs.
- May prepare equipment for maintenance and perform maintenance and preventative inspections.
- Identifies improvement opportunities and work with others to implement changes.
- Supports and complies with the policies, goals, efforts, and programs of COP's Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Management System.
Required/Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Power Engineer Diploma
- Minimum 3rd Class Power Engineer Ticket
- Provides technical/functional and/or administrative support.
- General working knowledge of specific systems, terminology and procedures used within the department.
- Able to solve problems and make basic decisions.
- Performs routine tasks.