LNG Plant Manager
Location: Rumuji, Nigeria
Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget
Recruitment Partner: Airswift
Account Manager: Maria Sant’Anna
Key words: Maintenance, Inspection, Test Plans, SAP-PM, Equipment Review, Workshop Services, Plant Engineering, MEI Activities, LNG, LNG Plant, Oil and Gas Operations, Safety Procedures.
We are one of the biggest Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) production and distribution company in Nigeria using an innovative virtual pipeline system for supply of gas within Nigeria.
Our company is contributing to ending gas flaring, creating a greener environment, value added jobs, reducing the disbursement of foreign exchange for diesel importation, and contributing to economic growth in Nigeria.
We are now looking to hire a Maintenance Manager to Lead all plant maintenance, inspection, and plant engineering (MEI) activities of LNG plant and terminal.
- Leads & manages plant functions/ department & support LNG production as per business objectives.
- Special focus on review of Ops / Maintenance / HSE procedures and systems and continuous improvement of plant performance.
- Interface with other departments in GV to ensure required support for smooth operations.
- Responsible for reporting, budgeting, audits, resource planning and implementation.
- Responsible for setting plant & team’s KPI and regular review and feedback for improvement.
- Direct the sourcing, screening, and hiring of new or replacement personnel.
- Ensure competency assessment, training & development of talent in the plant.
- Identification of critical roles and succession planning and development of talent pool.
- Plan & ensure required process automation and development activities impacting productivity.
- Manage and oversee the planning, budgeting, contracting and performance of planned and unplanned plant outages.
- Conduct periodic reviews of policies and procedures to assure they reflect the plant operating requirements.
- Conduct regular inspections and observation tours and establish within the department regular inspections of the work area to ensure employees work in accordance with safe practices, company procedures and safety regulations.
- Coordinate with senior leadership on planned capital expenditures, provide input as required for the operation of the facility.
- Ensure meeting regulatory requirements, any statutory requirements and other goals and objectives set by senior leadership that will be needed to operate the facility in a safe and efficient manner.
Experience/ Education / Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience in management of operations and maintenance in LNG plant.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemical, Process or Mechanical Engineer preferred or equivalent experience
- Knowledge and understanding of HSSE concepts and management techniques, hazard identification and risk management, audits & compliance.
- Previous experience in a leadership role.