Airswift is currently seeking a Plant Manager to oversee day-to-day operations of a Gas Plant located near Midland, TX.
- Directly supervise and train staff to efficiently operate the plant in a safe manner while maximizing the systems efficiency.
- Ensure facility is operating within budget, as well as identify opportunities to reduce O&M spending.
- Responsible for facility budgeting, spending, forecasting, and maintenance capital projects
- Direct staff's work schedules and scheduled time off; manage staff performance, as required on a daily basis.
- Evaluate personnel and facilities needs and adjust accordingly
- Provide required reporting to management.
- Provide staff training in areas of operations, safety, maintenance and other areas as they arise in day-to-day operations of the facilities.
- Serves as resource for troubleshooting plant operations issues and problem solving.
- Perform all job functions safely while complying with company safety rules, procedures and policies.
- Experience in operating processing facilities, and operations of Midstream facilities.
- Support plant operation activities as described in the standard operation manual.
- Ensure that all personnel safety issues are handled and addressed quickly and appropriately.
- Maintain and complete accurate filing and updating of all operational, maintenance and environmental.
- Bachelor's Degree or High School diploma with minimum 5 years' direct industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years applicable work experience in natural gas mid-stream plant operation
- Minimum 3 years direct supervision experience.
- Experience managing a budget and controlling costs.
- Ability to understand P&IDs, PLC, DCS, Cause & Effects, as well as Midstream Process Facilities
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of company personnel and customer organizations.
- Knowledge of various laws governing plant operations, included but not limited to OSHA, DOT, EPA, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with process flow and with the troubleshooting of system inefficiencies.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).