Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Plant Manager to work within their facilities located in Pecos, TX for an initial 12-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position, you will be responsible for planning, organizing, directing, and running optimum daily operations and logistics. Alongside this, will establish and maintain a safe workplace and implement compliance with all corporate policies and procedures.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Formulate reports as needed to ensure compliance with all state and federal laws
- Establish production and quality control standards, develop budget and cost controls
- Review and analyze production and operational reports to determine causes of nonconformity with product specifications
- Review and recommend improvements to SOP procedures and performs troubleshooting on all plant duties
- Analyze all equipment requirements and assists in requisition of all tools and equipment
- Organize the activities of all 3rd party contractors performing work at the site
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred
- 5 to 10 years of operating experience in a chemical plant, or refinery
- 5+ years' experience with an ERP system
- Experience with applicable EPA and OSHA regulations
Travel: up to 10%