Job locationRotterdam, Netherlands
Eligibility: This role is open for Dutch Nationals
Shell Pernis is the largest refinery in Europe and has concrete plans to successfully tackle the energy transition challenges, for example by investing in a new biofuel factory. Shell Pernis and Shell Europoort have almost 500 atmospheric storage tanks, which are maintained by the Tank Maintenance Team.
In the combined function WVB and FS Conservation and CAIRS of tank maintenance you are responsible for:
• Restoring exterior preservation to above-ground storage tanks (and piping) while the tank is in operation. This includes work preparation (for quotation, challenge and outsourcing) and scheduling (in collaboration with the PEs) as well as the supervision of these activities. The repair work follows from CAIRs and mainly takes place in the ROM department at Shell Pernis.
• All aspects of blasting and preserving tanks during PI/ major planned maintenance at Shell Pernis and Europoort. This includes scoping; work preparation; quotation challenge and review; scheduling input and review; supervision, quality control and acceptance in various phases, as well as final acceptance and delivery control, plus invoice checks. You work both independently and in a team in the preparation, execution and aftercare of the jobs. You manage the work in the field, with a focus on safety, quality, planning and costs. The WVB/FS conservation reports to the Tank Maintenance Supervisor. Responsibilities
• Prepare and outsource conservation scope, including quotation & schedule review and challenge.
• Ensure implementation of the scope according to quality requirements, HSE standards, schedule and within the available budget. Planning the work in consultation with Operations. Approving invoices, including the check whether all scope has been carried out.
• Purchase of blasting and conservation work with a view to the quality requirements set.
• Cost and progress control of your own wzh.
• Support to the tender process: providing input to the scoping document, review of the conservation offers and participation in bid clarification meetings.
• Introduce and provide support for innovations
• Good cooperation with contractors and stakeholders.
• Minimum 5 years experience with maintenance activities in refinery and/or chemistry.
• Familiar with maintenance processes and systems.
• Knowledge of the BBS (Shell quality system) is a plus
• Familiar with quality requirements/technical standards/norms with regard to conservation
• Nace 2 or Frosio 3 certified
• MBO work and thinking level
• Computer skills, Excel, GSAP and AIM
• Being able to apply planning and work preparation techniques (incl. budgeting, drawing up contracts/scope texts and calculating). Familiar with the outsourcing policy and the ability to apply the outsourcing procedure.
• Being able to assess the number and quality of required materials, equipment and personnel.
• Review and assess tenders.
Business Analyst II
One of our major Oil & Gas clients needs a Business Analyst for their Midland office: Responsibilities: • Provide administrative and technical support through analysis and interpretation of data fo...
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major Oil and Gas clients to seek a Topsides Engineer to join their team located in Houston, TX for a 12-Month Contract position on a Mon-Fri basis! Will supp...
Laboratory Technician I
- Kansas City
Airswift is working with a major Energy company to find a Laboratory Technician to work in one of their labs, in a 1-year contract with benefits and 401k in Kansas City, KS. Main responsibilities: ...