Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Plant Inspector to join them in Rotterdam, Netherlands.
The plant inspector will perform visual external inspections of pressure equipment and piping. This based on a background of ex- and internal standards and regulations.
- Resposible for visual external inspections for “keurplichtige” piping and equipment.
- Reporting of these inspections and preparation of schedules for corrective actions.
- Reporting will be performed in the company's inspection database.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- SKK level 2 certified
- Awareness of applicable national and internationals codes, rules and standards (ASME, PED, WBDA, EN, RtoD, API, DEPs’s).
- Experienced with inspection of process installation and static equipment and piping.
- Ability to communicate well and earn respect of other engineers and inspectors in his/her field within the company.
- Successfully complete SKK level II or level III during the role.
- Fluency in Dutch.