Airswift. Planning Manager. Schiedam, The Netherlands
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Planning Manager to join them in Schiedam, The Netherlands on an ongoing contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Be focal point and lead all planning set-up (WBS, OBS, and CBS) to establish the project schedule baseline.
- Ensure planning and progress measurement set-up reflects contract scope of work, key milestones, client obligations and project requirements, using company planning templates as a basis, with activity coding that facilitates the schedule use and break out plans.
- Develop the detailed schedule taking into consideration project constraints such as resource availability and project execution plan
- Set-up/Define trackers and KPIs to be used throughout the Project.
- Communicate the plan to all stakeholders and ensure full commitment.
- Robustness of planning: critical path and schedule analysis definition.
- Issue baseline level 3 schedule in accordance with the Project Controls Plan.
- Efficient progress measurement systems and KPIs launch.
- Define and manage Planning Engineer(s) activities
- Interface with all project disciplines.
- Analyze (including the use of trending techniques) and comment with respect to, progress measurement, forecast completion dates, float analysis, KPIs, identify critical and near critical activities. Leading to the anticipation of delay and alert the Project Team and propose corrective actions.
- Provide input to project reporting re planning and progress measurement.
- Provide leading indicators and trending for schedule performance
- Provide ad-hoc analysis (such as Risk management, Claim, change order, Re-baseline simulations) as required by the Project Team
- Perform Schedule Risk Analysis as required
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
- Experienced professional with significant experience in Oil and Gas mainly in Offshore Production Unit EPC projects in the same position – Yard exposure is a plus.
- Has specialized knowledge of certain processes and has solid, profound experience within a specialized field.
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint) Intermediate to Advanced is required.
- Primavera Project Planner 6 (P6) – Advanced is required.
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.