Airswift. Planning Manager. Monaco, France.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek two Planning Managers to join them in Monaco, France on a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Set up, monitor and update the overall planning project during its execution phases based on contract requirements.
- Provide planning inputs to Project Management Team in order to issue regular Project Status Report.
- Supervise Site Planning Activities and coordinate planning interfaces between the yard and PMT.
- Formulate high level and detailed schedules including Client and subcontractors.
- Responsible for making visible the various schedule requirements and for keeping aware the project supervision team of their planning requirements in order to achieve their scope and the overall project on time.
- Produce regular reports such as progress figures, S-curves, “look-a-heads”, etc… to permit the project to be well managed by highlighting planning areas of concern and then to enable the Project Manager to take timely action.
- Identify shortcomings in current methods, processes and procedures and propose improvements
- Review, Sub-schedules, loading and capacity charts to determine feasibility and congruency with master project schedule.
- Analyze data. Identify Corrective Actions in cooperation with the overall Project Manager & Discipline Project Managers.
- Pursue, monitor and record progress in each area of project activity.
- Integrate project and sub-contractor planning.
- As necessary produce, detailed planning for increasing scope visibility (e.g. detailed deliverable schedules, milestones chars, memo…).
- Coordinate and monitor activities over different disciplines and different corporate software systems
- Master’s degree with planning or hands-on planning experience in an offshore, shipyard, Production factory, engineering project management environment.
- Good knowledge in detailed EPCC execution Processes.
- Able to understand Construction constraints and assembly sequences. Having yard experience references.
- Ability to understand Engineering/Procurement and Construction Technical and Organizational constraints.
- Schedule management technical skills.
- Primavera (P6) and Microsoft Project experience
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.