Airswift. Planning/Scheduler Engineer. Schiedam, The Netherlands
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Planning/Scheduler Engineer to join them in Schiedam, The Netherlands on a 1-year contract.
The Planning Engineer is the “scheduler” of the Project or major component of the Project and establishes the schedule and monitors the timely completion and progress of the Project by being the connector between all disciplines/activities.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Develop/Execute the planning and progress measurement taking into consideration project constraints and project execution
- Set-up planning tools
- Consistency of planning data and timeliness of the baseline schedule in accordance with the Project Controls Plan
- Gather actuals progress data from disciplines and databases.
- Consolidate and check consistency of actual data.
- Challenge all project stakeholders involved with planning and progress measurement activities
- Update and maintain the schedule, using planning tools.
- Determine schedule impact of all changes envisaged as part of the Management of Change Process
- Issue internal reporting / progress measurement
- Consistency of planning data
- Planning Engineer shall work under the supervision of the Project Controls Manager, Planning Manager, or in autonomy.
- For specific projects / scope of work / phases, you may be requested to act as the planning representative.
- Experience in Primavera P6
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.