Planning Engineer. Airswift. Maputo, Mozambique.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major clients to seek a Planning Engineer to work within their facilities in Maputo, Mozambique on a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Accuracy and regularity of project progress analysis according to project procedures
- Detailed scheduling of project activities
- Analyzing contractors and project team schedules producing project progress reports
- Consolidating detailed contractors’ schedules into the project master schedule and identify critical path activities
- Checking project reports
- Participating to progress and ad hoc project meetings keeping the planning team informed
- Monitor contractor progress against plan and highlight deviations to project management through regular progress reports.
- The professional will be responsible for supporting the Project Services Manager
- Primavera P6 experience
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.