Airswift. Planning Engineer. Rome, Italy.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Planning Engineer to join them in Rome, Italy on a 1-year contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing and commenting on all planning deliverables issued by the Contractor.
- Monitoring the contractor’s performance against the schedule and contractual milestones.
- Analyze issued progress documents and recommend corrective actions.
- Ensure that the contractor performs Project Control services as defined in the contract and according to best practice.
- Verify and endorse for contractor’s invoices, including the supporting physical progress and milestones.
- Prepare Weekly Executive Report for client management.
- Experience in Primavera P6, MS Project and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- PMC Experience
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading company, please apply to this advert with your up-to-date resume.