Our client is seeking a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler to work a temp to hire assignment in Groton, CT
This position's primary function is to plan and schedule preventive and corrective maintenance tasks for a team of facility maintenance technicians.
• Distribute Preventive Maintenance and Demand Work Orders in the form of a weekly schedule and assist Supervisor and/or Leads with job coordination.
• Collaborate with Technical leads and technicians to properly plan work orders including material management, task estimating for budgetary approval and customer communication.
• Utilize CMMS to record work order classification, priority, activities and trade.
• Analyze and report data on Demand and PM Work Orders such as: overdue, backlog, received/ completed statistics and additional reports as requested for monthly reporting to Program Manager and Supervisor
• Work with contract administrator ensures timely and accurate vendor support.
• Provide recommendations with regards to facilities equipment and utility systems maintenance programs.
• Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship/work authorization
• 5 years of experience in maintenance and repair of industrial HVAC, industrial electrical, plumbing or utility plant operations will be considered demonstrated equivalent experience with no education.
• Experience and understanding of computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), such as MAXIMO, EAMS or equivalent database systems.
• Exposure to any skilled trade.
• Qualified applicants offered a position must be able to obtain site specific security access including all applicable background checks.