Airswift is a global workforce solution provider company, being now tasked by a Major Energy company to find an outstanding professional to join their team on a 1-year contract. Main duties will include:
- Adhering to enterprise scheduling standards for the development and implementation of schedules ensuring standards are current, e.g., Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Updating, revising, and detailing schedules as projects progress through development and execution stages, e.g., updating the schedules based on earned-value data from the Field Construction Analysts and other sources of construction tracking and reporting information
- Assist with interpreting the performance of scheduled activities and communicating issues to the Project Manager, e.g., analyzing the impacts that schedule updates will have on baseline plans, ensuring resource requirements for schedules are incorporated at planning stages and continuously developed through the project lifecycle,
- Developing and managing schedule performance indicators
- Providing technical advice related to scheduling/planning/logistics. Developing detailed what-if schedules as requested to communicate options to the project team, identifying critical path elements and associated logic-driven options, etc.
- Representing the department by providing advice and coordination of internal projects and associated external activities, e.g., customers, partners, consultants, etc.
- Providing technical and business advice on the preparation and disposition of documents required for project completion, e.g., providing reports, schedules, updates, and input as required regarding scheduling and planning for the projects
- Interface with the various stakeholders on the project team and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the project schedules.