Airswift is seeking a Planner/Scheduler to work with our key client in Richland, WA for a long term contract.
Responsible for schedule plant activities (date, time, sequence) for all plant organizations. Develop system window schedules to support on-line maintenance and outage management. Perform schedule maintenance between Passport and Primavera scheduling tools.
Direct and coordinate the detailed schedule development for assigned windows to ensure Technical Specification and Maintenance Rule compliance and properly manage risk in a manner consistent with station procedures, processes, and goals.
Maintain outage schedule integrity.
- Advanced knowledge of the Primavera scheduling program and basic scheduling techniques.
- Primavera 106 Training Certification or four years of experience using Primavera Scheduling software.
- Advanced knowledge of report development software (Crystal Reports) and database analysis.
- Working knowledge of the outage risk management and on-line risk management software (Paragon).
- PMP certification.
- Working knowledge of management techniques (e.g., situational leadership, performance management, time management, etc.).
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university and four (4) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR an Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university and six (6) years of experience directly related to maintenance processes, human performance, and/or continuous improvement; OR a high school diploma or GED and twelve (8) years of experience.