Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for a Thermal Maintenance Scheduler to work on a 12-month contract in Lloydminster, AB.
Reporting to the Maintenance Planning Superintendent, the Thermal Scheduler is assigned to an area that consists of one or more thermal facilities. The Scheduler manages work requests, capacities of available resources and assigns resources to execute planned and unplanned work. Facilitate daily and weekly maintenance scheduling meetings. The Scheduler will demonstrate strong knowledge of work management processes and be proficient in the use of Graphical Work Order Scheduling software (GWOS) and Sales Force
- Facilitate daily and weekly scheduling meetings with Plant stakeholders review all work requests and creates work orders
- Prepare and coordinate maintenance daily and weekly work schedule. Move work through SAP GWOS tool my managing statuss and dispatch work to maintenance trades 2 that they can do based on capacities. Engage contractors for remaining work and assign through Salesforce.
- Forecast the maintenance 6 week look ahead schedule to identify materials, resources, plant availability, special requirements and manage this so they do not cause delays. Working closely with Procurement, Maintenance and Operations.
- Develop specialize project improvements I.E. training materials to help drive efficiencies in Work management process
- Maintain cloud-based support programs that support scheduling of work KPIs
- Reporting, Analyzing and distributing data for improvements and measurements
- Release PMs to ready to schedule status and plot into next 12 week look ahead
- High School Diploma
- Business / Technical Diploma or equivalent business training
- Trades certification
- Scheduling training
- Cost estimation training
- Thermal Production Operations Office
- Corporate Training Profile Individual Contributor
- SAP Plant Maintenance training