Project Scheduler – Juno Beach, FL
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
Our client is seeking Project Scheduler I or II – Engineering and Construction to work within their facilities located in Juno Beach, FL, for a 1-year assignment.
In this role, you will be a key player as a member of the project scheduler/planner group in support of all innovative technologies and be exposed to various working teams to drive project success through the entire life cycle. Your project scheduling, management and technical skill set will be important to develop effective & accurate schedules, coordinate multidisciplinary meetings and report to management for an impressive portfolio of projects.
- Work directly with the Project Originators, Developers, Engineers, Early-Stage Managers and Construction Managers supporting the development, engineering, and construction of all energy technologies.
- Work in some examples of projects include but are not limited to Wind, Solar, Energy Storage, Transmission Lines, Substations, Pipelines, Combine Cycles, etc.
- Report to the group Manager, creating, maintaining and progressing project schedules using Primavera P6 Software.
- Oversee the preparation of monthly reports for construction projects comparing baseline approved schedule to progress schedule including critical path method, resource loading, cost loading, manpower, submittals, projections of impacts and recovery plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction, Business Management or similar field.
- Team player. Be able to interact with all project participants to gather scope, logistics, and constraints to be included within the plan and schedule. Maintain a positive attitude and develop strong working relationships with all team members.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to lead Schedule Review Meetings with all project participants and to coordinate requirements to ensure resources are focused on the right project activities.
- Strong bias for action-oriented performers. Analytical mindset. Ability to review, criticize and validate external information. Excellent process management, prioritization and problem-solving skills.
- Fast learning, ability to learn and work with Scheduling software.
- Ability to report project status & variances to management in a clear and concise manner.
- 3+ years of Scheduling experience is desired. Alternatively, 4+ experience in Project Management could be also contemplated, with experience in tracking project plans against schedule baselines and performing ad-hoc analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience required