Our client, a major oil and gas company, is looking for a Planner/Scheduler to work on a 12-months contract in Calgary, Alberta.
- Accountable for input into the development and continuous improvement of the minor modifications process (MMP), complex maintenance or FEL study activities as pertaining to planning and scheduling.
- Support Minor Modifications Project Coordinators and Engineers through coordination of applicable interfaces established in the MMP process.
- Support Minor Modifications Project Coordinators and Engineers through scheduling and tracking of key milestones.
- Planning and scheduling the portfolio of minor modifications projects, the more complex maintenance activities, and minor modifications FEL study activities.
- Accountable for planning, scheduling, and optimizing manpower loading for the Minor Modifications and Engineering teams.
- Development and maintain a platform to communicate key schedules and milestones for the Minor Modifications team.
- Key interface with the Planning & Optimization, Engineering and Capital projects teams around maintaining and optimizing the integrated plan considering Minor Modifications teams inputs, outputs, and deliverables
- Monitor key milestones and provide updates to stakeholder teams and leadership.
- In conjunction with the Coordinator, Minor Modifications drive the development of planning and scheduling KPIs for the minor modifications team
- Facilitate key planning and scheduling meetings with the appropriate stakeholders as required to maintain and communicate schedules for the Minor Modifications teams
- Interface with technical functions to report status of deliverables and MOC progress.
- Interface with 3rd party engineering providers as pertaining to planning and scheduling.
- Creation of SAP work orders pertaining to minor modifications work streams, i.e., maintenance activities.
- High School diploma or GED
- 10 years combined Operations, Engineering, Projects, and Planning/Scheduling
- Proficient in Primavera P6 scheduling platform.
- Technology Awareness for Oil and Gas application.
- Awareness and competency in operations, engineering, and project workflows.
- Engineering degree or Technical Diploma preferred.
- Leadership experience preferred.
- Proficient in SAP.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, i.e. MS Teams, MS Word.
- Formal training preferred in planning and scheduling software platforms.