Our client seeks the services of a Planner for a Perth based role with an initial contract of 12 months.
The role is to assist the rail team on rail renewal and upgrade projects, as well as ad hoc support to mining projects.
- Highly knowledgeable in engineering planning
- Clear understanding of resource project development life cycle
- P6 and/or MS project and advanced excel knowledge
- Ability to develop and maintain project schedules at tender, study and execution phases
- Ability to work across various projects at one time and prioritise tasks
Due to COVID restrictions, only candidates Perth based can be considered for this role