Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Planner to join them in Pernis, the Netherlands on 12-month contract.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working according to outsourcing processes and implementation processes such as Construction Requirements, multi-disciplinary work analysis, outsourcing procedures, elaborating the scope for all disciplines including field checks.
- Attending the first contact meeting organized by the project manager and taking necessary follow-up actions
- Provide input for the constructability review and Contract Execution Plan
- Making internal outsourcing for all disciplines
- Receiving + distributing of engineering deliverables to contractors + keeping track of transmittals.
- Ensuring that work is done according to the client’s procedures and correct in case of deviations.
- Maintain direct contact with lead planner, scheduler and Area Construction Leaders for issues.
- Building contract knowledge within the contracts concluded by the client for the "permanent" suppliers/vendors.
- Putting away purchase orders as much as possible on unit rate and through Outline Agreement.
- Enabling the counter-calculation department for assessing offers or additional work
- Register/Distribute/Calculate/Handle additional/less work, additional work.
- Providing planning and progress reports, including identifying bottlenecks.
- Contributing to the evaluation of the projects and ensure the closure of POs after completion.
- Drafting/handling/co-evaluating technical work description of contracts (RFQ's and P.O.'s).
- Progress monitors that long leads materials are delivered in accordance with Construction requirements and tracked engineering when Ensures that ordered materials are dispatched and delivered to project location before construction starts.
- Coordinating and executing the outsourcing strategy in compliance with the Sourcing Plan.
- Requesting quotations or budget prices from "regular" suppliers/vendors for the work to be outsourced or the delivery of material.
- Advising on request for quotation and determination of contract conditions.
- Support in evaluating the offer or the contract.
- Independently carrying out adequate work preparation and feedback processing of technical and administrative data regarding tasks to be performed and performed in the field of piping/mechanical, civil and E/I.
- Actively contribute to optimizing work processes.
- Ensures compliance with all construction procedures, MOC, QOR and scope change process.
- Field changes and TQ's / MOC in the context of the memi process
- Works closely with Scheduler to optimize the schedule and checks if the contractor has settled on the number of percentages done whether this has also been canceled by means of progress in the schedule
- Management of all doc data history
- Minimum of 5 years of experience on a similar role
- Fluency in Dutch