Our client is seeking a Planner to work in Perth, WA for a 4 week assignment. Local candidates will only be considered at this time. There is potential for this role to extend to a longer contract pending performance.
- Responsible for the development, implementation and monitoring of Integrated Activity Plan covering all critical activities for all assets.
- Producing field plans for every asset.
- Utilising project management principles the Planner’s primary duty is to ensure all resources, tools, materials are in place prior to work starting, improving efficiency and reducing operating costs.
- Assist with the production of work packs covering all equipment, safety, reliability, parts condition and work quality tests so that the maintenance work performed delivers substantial equipment reliability growth.
- Communicate all planned and ongoing activities to the Operations team
- Produce Integrated Activity Plans
- Scheduling of maintenance tasks to ensure optimisation of all resources and, when required, identify additional personnel, equipment and resources necessary to execute the required work.
- Provide both short term and long term planning support to the offshore facilities
- Plan and coordinate all major shutdown activities on the offshore facilities
- Plan the major “campaign maintenance” activities for the offshore facilities
- Assist with determining scopes to achieve the full extent of maintenance work required to conduct repair / preventive / predictive / design-out activities on plant and equipment
- Participate in the day to day planning and scoping.
- Schedule backlog activities when resources are available
- Coordinate work pack development.
- Trade or engineering qualification preferred
- Cert IV Project Management (or working towards Cert IV)
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- At least 5 years relevant industry experience on plant maintenance relating to O&G industry.
- At least 3 years’ experience with maintenance planning and scheduling.
- Previous experience with operational plant planning and shutdown planning.
- Offshore work experience is preferred; however experience working in remote locations in a multi-skilled environment would be considered an alternative.
- Ability to handle pressure in an emergency situation.
- Solid appreciation of risk management strategy and practices related to plant and equipment.
- Knowledge of Oil/Gas production processing systems.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent PC skills.
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office, CMMS, MS Projects, Primavera, or similar
- Extensive knowledge of Asset Management Processes and Systems.
- Ability to build strong relationship with site people, vendors and colleagues.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team and understand the need to provide a professional and prompt service to all stakeholders.
- Well-developed organisational skills
- Demonstrated effective planning ability, time management skills and prioritisation setting
- Ability to share information appropriately within a team environment and to management
- Willingness to challenge convention
- Liaison with other companies and departments
- Liaison with various engineers and project leaders